Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Genius Loci: MY LA

The Sony Water Tower, although no longer used for storing water,  has been an icon since it was built in 1937.
Taken from the top of the Sony parking structure off of Culver.
Photo credit: myself 
Venice Boardwalk.  The atmosphere is one of a kind.
Photo credit: myself 
Downtown Skyline. Taken while I was sitting in traffic on the 101. Its amazing how beautiful a place can look from far away and how something beautiful can come out of such a stressful situation (sitting in traffic). Thats is LA.
Photo credit: myself
The 405 at 11:00pm on a Wednesday night. That's my LA
Photo credit: myself
The LA Convention Center. The first place I ever saw a movie shot.  It is just like LA, so versatile that it can be transformed into anything you want it to be. I really hope they do not tear it down.
Photo credit: myself



No comments:

Post a Comment